COVID 19 – Medical supplies assistance to Sri Lanka30 May, 2021
Donation : /
As per the request made by Honorary Consul for Sri Lanka and Adelaide Sri Lanka Buddhist Vihara, WellBeing SA Inc. is operating a food stall on the 14th June 2021 from 12 noon to 5.00pm at Hectorville Sports and Community Club.
We welcome your presence and support here!
Please find herewith the attached appeal below.
WellBeing SA Inc.
Please find below an update on the COVID 19 – Medical supplies assistance to Sri Lanka – Joint appeal.
Your generous support is highly appreciated
Honorary Consul for Sri Lanka
Dear Devotees, Friends,
COVID 19 – Medical supplies assistance to Sri Lanka – Joint Appeal
As we all are aware, our Motherland – Sri Lanka is in a desperate need of medical supplies to assist the exponentially growing number of COVID 19 cases. The Consulate of Sri Lanka in Adelaide is receiving appeals from various sources on a daily basis from Sri Lanka.
It was heart-warming to notice immediate response from 12 other organizations and hundreds of individuals for this appeal and the Adelaide Sri Lanka Buddhist Vihara and The Consulate of Sri Lanka are confident that a significant assistance can be mobilised towards this hour of need in Sri Lanka. Deadline of this appeal is extended till the 15th of June 2021.
List of organizations joining hands in this appeal
1. Adelaide Sri Lanka Buddhist Vihara (ASBV)
2. The Consulate of Sri Lanka in Adelaide
3. Sri Lankan Catholic Association of South Australia (SLCASA)
4. Sri Lankan Muslims Association of South Australia (SLMASA)
5. Sri Lanka Association of South Australia (SLASA)
6. Australia Sri Lanka Association (ASLA)
7. Adelaide Sri Lanka Student Association (ASLSA)
8. South Australian Sri Lankan Doctors Association (SASDA)
9. Sri Lankan Engineers in South Australia (SLESA)
10. Adelaide Lakhanda
11. Wellbeing SA
12. Sri Lanka Cricket South Australia (SLCSA)
13. Adelaide Lions Cricket Club (ALCC)
14. 2527 Rupavahini Muthuhara – Adelaide
Funds generated under this appeal will channelled towards medical supplies to the hospitals in need through the Ceylon College of Physicians who guarantees effective use of funds and transparency. Request letter from the CCP is attached for reference of all donors.
Planned Fund Raising Activities.
1. Sri Lankan Food Fair
Sri Lankan Community Associations are organizing food fair on the 14th June 2021 in aid of the COVID 19 joint appeal. Please promote this among all for a better outreach.